Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby Birthday Daisy Invitations

motif borders with (?) Border punches

The love Nadine / Work Tiger is now once again paid us a visit and has a good tip for you! Did you know that you can still make your border punches framework for your designs?
***
Today the lovely Nadine / Work Tiger is our guest again and she has a good tip for you! Did you know that you can use your border punches to create cute frames for your images?

"Today I have a little guide for you. The idea is not mine and I've also seen her on other blogs, but I hope you like it anyway. I'll show you how you a stamped can border around your subject to do with a Border Punch.
***
"Today I have a little tutorial for you. The idea is not by me and I have also seen it on other blogs already but I hope you like it anyway. I will show you how to create a scalloped frame for your image with a border punch.

First you cut you manage a small strip of paper or their uses, like me, into the storage box. Then you once your border punches over the entire length of the strip.
***
First of all you cut a small strip of paper or you do it like me and grave some paper out of your stash. Then you punch your border all along the paper stripe.

Then you cut with scissors along the border a one.
***
Then you cut all along the border with a scissor.

Now you turn the pieces a little so that they fit around the frame, and paste them from behind fixed with adhesive tape.
***
Now you bend the pieces all around your frame and tape them from the back.
And from the front it looks like this.
***
And this is what is looks like from the front.

what it might look like your finished card. "
***
And this is what your finished card could look like."
your Nadine / Work Tiger

Here are some more examples:
***
Here are some more examples:




0 comments:

Post a Comment