Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Much Are New 2010 Rainbow Vacuum

Side Step Card

Hello and welcome to the weekend! Today I want to show you a card that makes a wonderful decoration ... a side-step card. The idea is not mine, but I took some photos, as I have done our new floor decoration and made a template for you. The size I have chosen so that it is an A6 card, you can also send fine, if not decorated too wild:) ***
Hello and welcome to the weekend! Today I'd like to show a card, Which is a great decoration for your room ... a side-step card. It's not my idea, but I took some pictures when I was making a new decoration for our entrance and made a template. I chosed the size for a A6 Card, Which you can send in a regular envelope if you will not add to much decorations:)
have to cut your The solid line, the black dashed folded. On the next pictures you can see how you have to fold.
***
You have to cut the bold line and fold the stitched black ones. You can see how to fold on the next pictures.



And that was really almost everything ... Now you can map the Decorate as desired.
***
And that's it nearly ... now you can decorate the card as you want.

Here is my latest side-step-Card ...

*** This is my newest side-step-card ...






And this is the card that I made last fall ...
***
This is the card I made last autumn ...





A small tip: If the card is more than decoration stands, it is advisable to glue a small "bridge" between them to so they do not slide apart ...
***
If you'd like to place it as decoration somewhere, it's better to add a piece of card stock for stabilasation in it, otherwise it could slide away ...


And here are the examples from the team:

*** Here are the samples from the team:

Kathy



0 comments:

Post a Comment