Thursday, January 20, 2011

Premium Content Dragon Age

Katy Perry collaboration with OPI

The Katy Perry is a crazy nail designs you know of their latest Twitipics. A collaboration with OPI
because you could already see coming.
America has the LE I am thinking to buy already.
If you forget the nail polish bought cheap on ebay not that there's postage and costs of duty on it comes when the USA is, so I advise you to make sure that the article from the UK, come fall, then customs duties. But if ebay for someone is not an option - I've made myself for you clever at Douglas and was reported to me:
"With reference to your request we inform you that the OPI Katy Perry collection from the end of January in our online product range be available is. Of course, you get the limited edition then in our perfumery "

The standard price for OPI Coatings at douglas.de is 16 €.
is certain is that OPI is not sold in any Douglas. I know . that the "main Douglas" in Hannover OPI sold (! albeit very limited) and I know a Douglas in Bremen
You have to because just make smart


Not Like The Movies Shatter I find it particularly 'Teenage Dream' nice-I probably buy me that too. general by the colors sooo nothing new. What will probably be sold out is 'Black Shatter'.
I can not describe the effect as good as swatches and 'Black Shatter' really looks like you see here
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment