Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kramer Vanguard Fr440s For Sale

Happy New Year / Happy new year

Hi everyone, glad to see you again today there are ... We wish you all a happy and healthy new year and want to thank you for your support and kind comments last year:) Today I want to show you match the beginning of my small wall calendar that I have given some very dear friends at Christmas ....
***
Hello dear friends, we're happy to see you today ... We wish a very happy and healthy new year to all of you and like to thank you for your support and lovely comments we got the last year:) Matching the beginning of the new year today I'd like to show you the wall hanging calendars I made as Christmas gifts for some of my best friends ...

As I now my calendar have made ready, I've made in securing the calendar a couple of photos ...
***
When I made my calendar these days, I took some pictures for you to see how to fix the calendar ... can
The calendar, which I bought back very handy "tabs", then bend the can and push through the cardboard ...
***
The calendars I have bought very handy "tabs" on the back Which you can bend and push them through the chip board ...


And here you can see my calendar ...

*** Here are the calendars I made ...












I hope you like my calendar and I wish you all a nice weekend ...
***
I hope you like my calendars and wish a great weekend to all of you ...

Hugs Tanja

0 comments:

Post a Comment